Favorites
  • Eccomum DIY House Pretend Play Dollhouse Assembly Kit Castle Villa-4 Layers 11 Rooms + Garden, DIY Small House Castle Villa, Castle Building Set, Dollhouse Assembly Kit with Music Light
Eccomum DIY House Pretend Play Dollhouse Assembly Kit Castle Villa-4 Layers 11 Rooms + Garden, DIY Small House Castle Villa, Castle Building Set, Dollhouse Assembly Kit with Music Light

Eccomum DIY House Pretend Play Dollhouse Assembly Kit Castle Villa-4 Layers 11 Rooms + Garden, DIY Small House Castle Villa, Castle Building Set, Dollhouse Assembly Kit with Music Light

Price:

US$

Ship From:

• China Warehouse

Dispatch:Usually will be shipped inbusiness dayshours

Shipping: Loading...
Sorry, it seems that there are no available shipping methods for your location.Please contact us for further assistance.

Ship to

Anguilla
: china

QTY:

Wholesale Inquiry

Special discount has ended

Please note each user for only 1 item(s)

Features:
Multi functional design: DIY house pretends to be a doll house, assembling a castle villa, with 4 floors and a total of 11 rooms, including a bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, etc., to meet children's various imagination and play needs.
Fine craftsmanship: The castle villa is made of high-quality assembly materials, and each room has exquisite decoration and furniture, such as beds, sofas, dining tables, etc., allowing children to experience real home life.
Stimulating Creativity: Music and light add fun and interactivity to the game. DIY Cabin pretends to be a doll house, assembling a castle villa requires children to personally assemble it. This not only cultivates their hands-on ability and patience but also stimulates their creativity and imagination.
Parent-child interaction: This castle villa is suitable for families to participate in assembly together, increasing opportunities for parent-child interaction, allowing children to enjoy fun with their parents, and enhancing parent-child relationships.
Educational significance: Through DIY assembly, children can learn some basic architectural knowledge and skills, cultivate their spatial imagination and logical thinking ability.

Specifications:
Item: DIY House
Main Material: ABS
Main Color: Pink, White, Blue
Battery: 2* AAA Battery(not Included)
Size: 70*90*93cm
Package Size: 51*22*42cm
Package Weight: 5400g

Package List:
1* DIY House Sets
Customer Reviews

Average Rating:

based on 28 Customer Reviews

• 5 stars
    86%
  • 4 stars
  • 3 stars
  • 2 stars
    11%
  • 1 stars
    3%

Share your thoughts with other customers and get Godjm Points, the first 5 reviews get DOUBLE Godjm Points!

Write a Customer Review
  • By danny lockwood

February 22, 2024

Purchased this for my nearly 3-year-old, and she adores it. It offers versatility in setup, providing options that are appreciated.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By genevieve h condron

January 1, 2024

At first, we were eyeing some items around $150. Finally, we took the plunge. Kids don't really fuss over brands, as long as it does the job. It comes in different assembly options, which is convenient. No damages or missing parts upon inspection. Had a slight issue with the slide, but a bit of super glue fixed it right up. Those light fixtures are a nice touch. Opening it brings such joy, especially for her when cousins are around.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By claudia becegato

October 21, 2023

When my daughter saw this dollhouse at a family friend's place, she was captivated, so we decided to get her the same princess house for her birthday. She's deeply engaged in arranging the house and playing with the doll. I must say, I highly recommend it.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By matthew odenbach

October 12, 2023

There's quite a number of pieces to assemble. Once I got started, it became easier, but I found the instructions lacking in detail. However, the seller sent me an email with more detailed instructions and assured me of replacement for any broken or missing pieces.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By christopher rogers

August 9, 2023

It's a fantastic option for a 3-year-old and up! Bought it for our 5-year-old, and it's a hit. The doll cottage boasts a myriad of pieces with stunning designs and vibrant colors. Our daughter loses track of time playing with it. It stands tall at 36 inches, sparking her imagination as a real house. After checking, we confirmed its safety for our little one. Sturdy, durable, and excellently crafted. A definite thumbs up!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By patricia pierson

April 18, 2023

I wouldn't recommend it for very young children as it's not the sturdiest, but it's perfect for my 5-year-old. Unfortunately, one light arrived broken. Instructions are clear, offering two design options. The walls can be tricky to stay in place on the bottom floor until you snap in the second floor.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By isabella halbrook

March 17, 2023

I'm impressed by the versatility in building various structures with it. The included dolls are absolutely adorable. The only downside is that they're a tad too big for the furniture; had to purchase smaller ones separately. Additionally, it could use a bit more furniture to fill all the rooms. Nonetheless, my 3-year-old granddaughter adores it.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By mary anne dumas

March 4, 2023

Adore the spaciousness and variety of rooms. The slide and stairs are her favorites to play with. However, she tripped over one of the furniture pieces, causing it to topple and scatter everywhere. I'd recommend using a glue gun for extra stability.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By jenelle davis

February 3, 2023

Upon opening the box, there seemed to be an endless amount of pieces, but surprisingly, it was super easy to put together. Despite the initial challenges, my daughter absolutely loves it!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By hasti ardakani

December 19, 2022

While this dollhouse is adorable, it does come with an abundance of pieces. Unfortunately, our set was missing some fasteners, but I managed to assemble it without them. The lights are a delightful addition.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By taquashia jenkins

December 7, 2022

What a stunning house! My 4-year-old daughter adores it, especially since she wanted something larger than her previous dollhouse. She's got quite a few friends who need space too! However, it does come with numerous parts, so safety precautions are a must.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By tiffany samoorian

September 12, 2022

Got in touch with the seller, and they promptly replaced the missing parts-great service! This dollhouse is quite spacious, perfect for a 3-year-old princess. If your little one enjoys role-playing or doll play, this makes an ideal gift.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By debbie cargile

June 2, 2022

My great-granddaughter used to keep her dolls in shoe boxes, but now she's overjoyed-she didn't want to sleep until everything was set up.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By frank carpenter

April 3, 2022

Assembling this playhouse was a breeze, and my 3-year-old was absolutely thrilled to receive it as a gift. She engages with it daily. The vibrant colors and sturdy construction make it a winner.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By patricia pippin

March 5, 2022

My granddaughter was thrilled with this dollhouse. It's spacious and sturdy, providing endless entertainment. She spent the entire Christmas day playing with it. It took my son-in-law a couple of hours to assemble.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By ashley burnside

December 14, 2021

We purchased this for our soon-to-be four-year-old granddaughter's upcoming birthday at the end of the month. I'm certain she's going to adore it! We also picked up the recommended little dolls to go with it.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By luzflor workshops

November 24, 2021

This dollhouse is awesome! Assembly was a breeze, took me less than 20 minutes. The anime-style dolls and charming furniture are adorable. Definitely worth the investment. It's quite sturdy when assembled correctly, and the lights are a delightful touch-they're included! Just remember to have your own batteries on hand.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By barbara a. lawson

September 1, 2021

This dollhouse is fantastic. Unlike some reviews claiming flimsiness, it's actually quite sturdy and simple to put together! Purchased it for my daughter's ninth birthday, and it's been a hit. She's thoroughly enjoying her playtime with it. The bright lights add to its allure-it's simply beautiful! Definitely a recommendation.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By dilcia zambrano

August 31, 2021

It snapped together effortlessly and was assembled quickly. Its size isn't overly imposing, leaving just the right amount of room. My daughter has been thoroughly enjoying her time with this dollhouse.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By michael renoux

July 30, 2021

I'm happy with the size and style-it's exactly what I envisioned for my 3-year-old granddaughter, and she plays with it daily, clearly enjoying it.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

Top Sellers More

Please activate your account and then to buy,We will resend the activation email to help you complete your registration.

OUR SITE RUNS OF COOKIES

godjm use cookies to give you the best shopping experience. If you continue to use our services or create a new account, we will assume that you agree to our  Privacy Policy.